DIY Mini Twig Frame 1,198 views
Share this Post
- Printed photos
- Small twigs
- Glue (Aleene’s Tacky glue works GREAT!)
- Trim photo to size.
- Cut twigs, coordinating with your photo. Make sure to leave about 1 inch at each end so you have room to add the twine.
- Add glue to twigs and place where you’d like them directly on the photo.
- Optionally add additional, smaller twigs.
- Wrap twine around the corners of the twigs. This step works best is glue has dried completely
- Trim the twigs down a bit.
- Add a piece of twine to allow for hanging of your picture frame. I tied the twine to each of the top corners to add the hanging string.
Tip: to print out smaller photos and not waste photo paper, use a collage app to combine two photos on one page.
You can make these frames in all different sizes, square or rectangle. We’re making a few to give to Dad for Father’s day. The kids love making handmade gifts and I think this is one he’ll love that he doesn’t need to fill with coffee or wear to work.