DIY Mini Clip-On Flower Frames 2,184 views
Share this Post
Project Time:20 minutesSpring is in the air, so we are organizing, crafting, and re-decorating, especially in my daughter’s bedroom. One thing she wanted was to display more photos in her bedroom. I had made a wire frame to display Christmas cards last year, and once the holiday was over it disappeared pretty quickly into her bedroom, so using pegs we decided to clip photos onto it. Except, a lot of the photos she wanted (those with her friends) were on her phone, so I turned over my HP Sprocket and she went on a printing spree, decorating her planner and binders for school while I whipped up a few pretty frames with clips for her wire frame.
- Mobile phone with camera
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- HP Sprocket App
- Wood rectangles – which you will find at craft stores in 2.5″ x 3.5″ making them a little larger than the Sprocket Photo Paper
- Pretty scrapbook paper
- Pegs or mini clothespins
- Hot glue
- Decoupage glue
- Cut scrapbook paper to the same size as the wood rectangle, and glue it on using decoupage glue. Sand down the edges once dry, and then add a layer of decoupage glue over the top.
- Once dry, attach pegs or mini clothespins to the back of each pretty frame using hot glue.
- Make sure your HP Sprocket is charged, and filled with HP ZINK Stick-backed Photo Paper, and then using the HP Sprocket App print the photos you want to stick to the frames.
Watch the full tutorial below in the video.
Please pin this post for later.