DIY Memory Pillows 1,991 views
Share this Post
- HP ENVY Photo Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- Photo Fabric
- White Fabric
- Sewing Machine
- Needle and Thread
- Straight Pins
- Start by loading your photo fabric into your HP printer.
- Then print your picture. Remember to convert to black and white if desired. You will also want to choose best quality before printing.
- Print as many pictures as you would like on to separate pieces of photo fabric.
- The fabric just peels from the paper backing.
- Place the printed fabric with a piece of white fabric that is the same size. These should be placed right sides together. Use straight pins around the outer edge to hold together.
- Sew around the outer edge remembering to leave a 3 inch opening in one side. Trim the excess seam with scissors all the way around. Then turn the pillow right side out through the opening.
- Stuff with stuffing until you are happy with the look. Close the opening by hand sewing with a needle and thread. Your DIY memory pillows are now complete.
You can now add your project to any room in your home.
Be sure to also watch the video below for more detail on how to make your own DIY memory pillow.