DIY Make Up Bags 2,882 views
Share this Post
- Zippered canvas bags
- HP Iron On Transfers
- HP Deskjet 3700 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- Printable (Download)
- Download the printables (Download) and print the file of your choice onto the HP iron on transfer paper. The images are already mirrored but you will need to pick the best quality print in your settings.
- Trim around the transfer with scissors. You want to leave about a ¼ inch border around your image.
- Iron on your transfer. You will want to follow all instructions that come with your package of iron on transfers including the amount of time to heat.
- It is also important to iron in both directions.
- Allow to cool before beginning to remove the paper layer from your transfer. The image should remain on the canvas bag.
- Repeat for as many make up bags as you would like.
These fun bags are perfect for those that do not leave the house without their make up.
Make up hoarders everywhere will love one of these fun bags!
Which one will you make? This simple process makes it easy to create as many bags as you would like.
Make them all and then a few extras to give as gifts. Everyone will want one of these DIY make up bags.
Want to see more on how to make this project? Then just watch the video below!