DIY Lighted Photo Frame with HP Sprocket 1,556 views
Share this Post
Project Time:30 minutesThe Sprocket allows you to print out all of your favorite snaps in seconds, but what are you going to do with all those photos? With just a few supplies, you can DIY a photo frame that puts the spotlight on your favorite pictures.
- HP Sprocket app
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Large frame
- Battery powered string lights
- Hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Mini clothespins
- Start by removing the glass and backing from your picture frame. Be careful not to break the glass or cut yourself!
- Hot glue the string lights to the frame in a zigzag pattern. Be sure to leave yourself access to the on/off switch.
- Print out your favorite photos using the HP Sprocket Photo Printer.
- Add the photos to the string lights using mini clothespins.
- Hang the frame on your wall and enjoy!