DIY Laptop Decorations with HP Sprocket Photos 429 views
Share this Post
- HP Sprocket Plus Photo Printer
- HP Sprocket Plus Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Mobile phone and Sprocket App
- Favorite photo
- Laptop or laptop cover
- Before printing, decide how you want to lay out the image on your laptop and how many photos you want to print. I used blank Sprocket paper to decide on sizing.
- Using the Sprocket app, choose a photo to print.
- Print as 9 images: Before sending the photo to the printer, click on the 3 dots above the printer icon in the Sprocket app. This will open a secondary menu, allowing you to choose between 1, 4 and 9 images for your printed photo. Choose 9.
- The Sprocket app will format your images and print out the series.
- Remove the adhesive backing and place photo on your laptop/case. Repeat until you’ve placed all the images.
Create all kinds of decor with your photos using this multi-print option in the Sprocket app.
Note: I used the Sprocket Plus for my project, so the images print a little large than if you’re using the classic Sprocket 2”x3” size.