DIY Holiday Photo Gift Tags 1,485 views
Share this Post
You can use photos you already have to make these gift tags. Or have some fun and grab a few props and make staged photos. We used a blank piece of cardstock in our photos so that we’d have a space on each tag to write a note. Just hold the paper toward the camera and you’ve got a unique labels for all your gifts.
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Photo Props or white cardstock(optional)
- Take all the photos you’d like.
- Open the Sprocket app on your phone and find the image you want to use.
- Edit the image if necessary.
- Print the photo with your Sprocket.
- Remove Sprocket photo backing and stick your gift tag on your gift.
Optionally: you can leave the backing on the photo, punch a hole through the top and string a ribbon or twine through the hole to tie to your gift.
IDEA: Try all different poses, facial expressions and props to create a whole bunch of unique Holiday photo gift tags. Each tag can be completely unique or make them all the same. If you really want to get creative, add some glitter or little embellishments to your tags. These tags would also work really well for neighbor gifts. name tags on the table or even thank you cards. Have Fun!