DIY Handmade Memory Book 1,032 views
Share this Post
We created this one for my partner (who lives across the country), but whenever the children are with him he always makes wonderful memories with them. He especially loves teaching my son how to build and do things outdoors (things that are not my greatest strengths), like fishing, building go-karts, grilling, and exploring. It’s important that we show how much we appreciate the time spent, and the memories being made, and what better way to record those but in a book.
As you can see from the book we created we added photos of the steps taken in making the memory, from the building of the go-kart, to racing it down a hill, learning how to put bait on a line, and then catching a fish. The photos tell the story of how the memory was created and how special it was.
- HP ENVY Photo Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- HP Everyday Glossy Photo Paper, 8.5×11
- Album – we used a chipboard album that contains blank pages and photo pockets
- Print your favorite memories on HP Photo Paper using the HP Envy Photo Printer.
- Tape photos into place using decorative tape, and then add stickers with the date the memory happened, and anything else that makes you smile.
It’s really that simple. You can build on this memory book throughout the year and give it to them as a gift for their birthday, the holidays, or any other special day when you want to make them smile.
Please pin this post for later: