DIY Halloween Costume Photo Frame 1,172 views
Share this Post
Why not put them on display every Halloween. Everyone will love looking back at all the costumes from past years, especially from when the kids were really little.
This frame is simple and inexpensive to make, takes very little time and is perfect for hanging on the wall, or putting on the mantel. You could even make one for each child.
- HP Sprocket app
- HP Sprocket Plus Photo Printer
- HP Sprocket Plus Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Frame (we found one at an antique store)
- Hemp cord
- Staple gun
- Begin by opening up the HP Sprocket app on your smartphone.
- Upload one of your favorite costume photos into the app.
- Add a sticker and text in the app to include the year the photo was taken.
- Print your photo.
Now it’s time to make the frame.
- Using a staple gun attach the hemp cord to the frame in vertical, horizontal, and diagonal lines.
- Tie a knot in the center, and then gradually wind the hemp cord around in a spiral to make the web. Watch the video below to see how to do this.
- Use pegs to attach your printed photos to the web.