DIY Fun Selfies with Sprocket 994 views
Share this Post
Did you know you can take selfies right in the Sprocket app? You can take one photo at a time or use the photobooth option to take a series of 4 photos. Then edit the photos, print and share. Find the option by clicking on the photo icon in your Sprocket app and then clicking the small rectangle in the lower left of the photo screen.
- Mobile camera phone
- Photo booth setting in the Sprocket App
- HP Sprocket Plus Photo Printer
- HP Sprocket Plus Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Selfie Photos
- Take selfie photos using the photobooth option in the Sprocket App.
- Edit the photos right in the Sprocket app. You can change photo colors, add fun “wearable” stickers and include a colorful border if you’d like.
- Print your selfie and share with your friends.
Selfie photo tips:
- Stand in a sunny room or outside to get the best lighting.
- Hold the camera slightly above your head and point down towards yourself for a great angle.
- When taking pictures with friends, stand a little sideways to allow for more room to fit everyone in and a little more arm-length for your camera.
Have fun with your selfies and print your favorites to share with your friends!