DIY Friendship Gift Idea with Printable Tag 994 views
Share this Post
Whether it’s for a birthday or just because, this little gift is a fun way of telling your friends just how much you appreciate them. Fill up a gift box or jar with all things “teal” and attach the printable gift tag with “I just want to teal you that you’re a great friend”.
- Printable “Teal” Gift Tag (Download)
- HP Inkjet Matte Brochure Paper
- HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Hole Punch
- String, Ribbon, or Twine
- Mason Jar or Gift Box
- Miscellaneous Teal Items
- Tissue Paper (optional)
- Download the Free Printable Teal Gift Tag file (Download). Print it out on HP Inkjet Matte Brochure Paper or cardstock.
- Use scissors or a paper trimmer to cut out a tag (there are 4 on a page). Make a hole in the top of the gift tag using a hole punch. Write a little note on the back and sign your name.
- Go to the store and purchase teal items. For example, I found gum, nail polish, a bath bomb, earbuds, and lip balm! Use your imagination and get creative!
- Find something to hold all of the items. I used a mason jar. Arrange all of your teal items to fit inside.
- Use some string, ribbon, or twine to tie the gift tag to the jar.
Hope you enjoy creating a Teal Gift to share with your friends!