DIY Family Recipe Book 14,716 views
Share this Post
- HP Photo Creations Free Software
- Chipboard album
- 5×7 photo paper
- Hole punch
- Metal book rings
How to make a recipe book:
- Download the free HP Photo Creations software.
- Follow the step-by-step directions in my video below for choosing your recipe design, importing photographs, ingredients and your recipe, as well as printing and saving your recipe cards.
- Glue the cover of your family recipe book to the front of the chipboard album.
- Hole punch your recipe cards and place inside the album keeping everything together with the metal rings.
These chipboard albums would make the perfect gift for your high school graduate if they’re moving away to college this summer. Add a recipe book to a hamper of ingredients and kitchen tools so that they can make one of their favorite meals if they are moving into a house or apartment.
Recipe cards can also be quickly and easily be designed and printed at home for cookie exchanges, holiday dinner parties and food gifts.