DIY Erasable Chore Charts and Lists 1,638 views
Share this Post
Project Time:10 minutesMy daughter is the queen of organization. If you walk into your closet she has lists stuck to walls detailing everything from her morning routine to how to care for her nails. So, I thought I’d create a few printable and erasable lists for her. That way she doesn’t need to keep on re-writing everything every single day, plus these look really pretty on her bedside table and desk.
- HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- Plain paper
- Access to a laminator – or take your project to a stationery store where they will laminate it for a couple of dollars.
- Wet erase markers
- Boards with clips for displaying your lists
- Printable Lists (available in letter size or 5×7) (Download)
- I’ve sized the three printables (Download) I’ve created in both letter size and 5×7 so print which ever size suits your needs. I used the 5×7.
- Trim the printables to cut off any excess white space, and then laminate each page. I took mine to a local stationery store and they did all three for under $2.
- The boards I found were on clearance at a local home goods store but they weren’t exactly what I wanted for my daughter’s bedroom. So I moved the clip on one, and painted another so that they would match her bedroom decor.
- Clip your laminated pages to your boards, and start making your lists. Tip: I find that the Expo Vis-a-vis wet-erase overhead markers work best for this. They wipe clean on laminated paper with a damp towel.