DIY Donut Tic Tac Toe Game 886 views
Share this Post
National Donut Day is on June 1st. What better way to celebrate than challenging your friends and family to a game of Donut Tic Tac Toe? You’ll keep your hands frosting-free when you use this free Donut Tic Tac Toe printable game set!
- Printable Donut Tic Tac Toe Set (Download)
- HP Inkjet Matte Brochure Paper
- HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
- Clear Paper Glue
- 5” Wood Discs
- Download the Free Printable Donut Tic Tac Toe file (Download). Print it out on HP Inkjet Matte Brochure Paper or cardstock.
- Use scissors or a paper trimmer to cut along the dotted guideline to separate the Donut Tic Tac Toe pieces from the board. If you want, you can laminate the board to help it last a longer time.
- Use scissors to cut out all ten donut pieces. Gather paper donut pieces, wood discs, scissors and glue to put the Donut Tic Tac Toe pieces together.
- Add a thin layer of clear glue all over the top of a wooden disc. If the glue is too thick, the paper will wrinkle and take longer to dry.
- Place one of the printed donut pieces on the wooden disc and smooth it down with your fingers. Hold in place for a minute or two until the glue has dried. If the paper bends up at all, you can place a heavy book on top to keep the paper down while it dries.
- Will you be team chocolate or team strawberry? The object of the game is to get three donuts in a row while the other player tries to block you. Each player takes turns putting down a donut of their color. The game ends when one person gets three in a row or the game board is filled with no winner.
Hope you have hours of fun playing this Donut Tic Tac Toe Game!