DIY Custom Lunchbox Labels for Kids 919 views
Share this Post
These lunchbox labels help out with this so much though. The best part is you can customize them each morning specifically for that day, and they take just a couple of minutes to make, print, and stick. Let’s say, for example, your child has a big test, had a disagreement with a friend the day before, is nervous about speaking in front of the class, has a field trip planned, or it’s their birthday, you can make a special message to send along with them to remind them to have a great day.
- HP Sprocket Plus Photo Printer
- HP Sprocket Plus Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Lunchbox ingredients including wax or parchment paper for wrapping sandwiches
- Begin by opening up the Sprocket App on your smartphone.
- Take a picture using the app. You can either cover the picture by using the paintbrush icon (in the app – which you can see being used in the video below), or you can take a photo of scrapbook paper to create a pretty background.
- Add text and stickers to your design.
- Then, send the finished design to print on your Sprocket Plus printer.
- Peel the backing off of the photo and either attach the label to the lunchbox, or I prefer to use it on the sandwich wrap, that way when I need to wash the lunchbox I don’t need to try to get the label off the lid first.