DIY Clothespin Photo Holder 1,585 views
Share this Post
My phone is packed with random photos and special memories throughout the past couple of years. Instead of just letting them sit in my phone, I’ve decided to print out my favorites on the HP Sprocket to display in my home and in my workspace. The HP Zink Photo Paper has a sticky backing so that you can easily display your photos. Once you stick your photos to a magnetic sheet, you instantly have DIY Photo Magnets that can be shared and displayed on a metal-backed frame, on a refrigerator, and even in school lockers!
- Smartphone or Tablet
- HP Sprocket
- HP Zink Photo Paper
- Wooden Plaque
- Acrylic Paint
- Small Clothespin
- Super Glue
- First, you’ll need a simple wooden plaque, a paintbrush and your favorite color of acrylic paint.
- Paint the plaque with at least two coats of paint, making sure to let the paint dry completely before adding another layer. For a smoother finish, lightly sand each layer before adding another coat of paint.
- Once the paint is dry, add a small amount of super glue to the back of the clothespin. Press the clothespin glue-side down and hold in place for a minute or two. Let the glue dry completely. If you turn the plaque sideways, you can attach two clothespins to display multiple photos!
- Open up the HP Sprocket and load the HP Zink Photo Paper (according to instructions). Connect your device with the HP Sprocket printer via Bluetooth.
- Select the Instagram icon on the main screen and choose the photo you’d like to print. Make any edits if necessary, then select the printer icon on your device to print your 2×3” photo on HP Zink Photo Paper for a bright, glossy 2×3” photo.
- Clip the photos onto the plaque with the clothespin to display your favorite memories!!