DIY Christmas Stocking Tags 190 views
Share this Post
This fun and easy Sprocket craft is a fun way to personalize Christmas stockings for your family. You can also use this same idea to decorate a dorm or for an office holiday party.
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Green and red cardstock or paper
- Christmas ribbon
- Mini clips
- Print your favorite photos or photo art with your Sprocket.
- Cut out holly leaves and berries using the cardstock and scissors. Glue the leaves together and then layer on the berries, adhering with glue. Allow to dry.
- Layer the photos and holly together and clip to the stocking.
- Optionally, add a little Christmas bow or ribbon to your personalized tag.
Mix and match the photos you print. You can customize the look using the Sprocket app. Add text or just a cute photo of the person the stocking is for. The best part, each stocking tag can be unique to the person. Get creative and have fun!
Extra idea: make festive garland with these holly photo tags. Create a tag for everyone in the family, print out favorite holiday photos and fun memories from the year and string all the pieces together. You can use this to decorate the mantel or even the Christmas tree!