DIY Boo Bags 1,422 views
Share this Post
Boo Bags are small treat bags that you make and then surprise friends, family and neighbors. Fill a little goodie bag with different Halloween treats, print the Boo sign and tag and go gift the not-so-spooky fun!
- HP Deskjet 3700 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- Small treat bags filled with your favorite Halloween goodies
- Printable Boo Sign and Boo Tag (Download)
Note: this printable set is designed in black and white. Print on colored paper for a more colorful look. You can also print on white paper and color the tag and sign yourself. Have fun with it!
- Print the Boo sign and boo tag (Download). Fold the tag in half, use a hole punch to make a hole and tie a ribbon or twine to attach the tag to your bag.
- Fill a gift bag with small candies, toys and other Halloween treats.
- Deliver the gift bag to friends and neighbors but don’t tell them the treats are from you.
- Watch the Halloween fun spread throughout the neighborhood!
Tip: we like to include treats for everyone in the family we are delivering Boo Bags too. Think small treats like items from the dollar section of your favorite store, small candies, glow sticks and other fun Halloween novelty items. Stickers, glow toys and homemade treats are favorites for sure!