Customized Napkin Rings 1,510 views
Share this Post
Project Time:5 minutesCustom party supplies make a celebration look pulled together, but they can be pricy. With your Sprocket, you can make custom napkin rings that perfectly match your plates and napkins. Here’s how:
- Open your Sprocket app to the Camera Roll.
- Use the camera feature in the app to take a photo of your patterned plates or napkins.
- Use the app to edit the image however you would like.
- Print the photo out using your HP Sprocket printer.
- Peel back ½ inch of the ZINK paper’s backing and fold it over.
- Roll up a napkin and wrap it with the photo you just printed, using the adhesive from the Zink paper to hold the ring together.
- Repeat for as many napkins as you need for the party.