Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Kids 3,064 views
Share this Post
- Mustache PDF (Download)
- HP Printer
- HP glossy photo paper
- Bendy straws
- Hole punch
Pineapple Mocktail Margaria Ingredients:
- 1 cup non-alcoholic margarita mix
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 12oz can frozen pineapple juice
- 1 cup ice
- Salt (for rimming glass) – optional
- Lime wedges (for garnish) – optional
Serving size – makes 4 mocktails.
This is going to be in 2 parts, one for the mustache straws, the second for the drink.
- Download the free printable mustache PDF (Download) and print on HP glossy photo paper.
- Cut out each mustache and hole punch in the center. Insert a bendy straw through each mustache. Set aside and make your mocktail
- Add the ice, pineapple juice, frozen pineapple and margarita mix to the blender and blend until combined thoroughly.
- Add just a little of the mocktail to the top of the glass and then dip it in the salt to rim the glass. Fill the glass with the mocktail, garnish with the lime wedges and serve with the fun bendy mustache straws.
Pin this post for later: