Belle Bookmark 2,780 views
Share this Post
Every Disney fan knows that one of the many characteristics that make Belle of Beauty and the Beast special is her love of reading and learning. Belle talks often about reading the most wonderful stories, and it’s through these books that she realizes she wants adventure “in the great, wide somewhere.”
Let’s inspire our young Belle fans to continue reading with this super-cute and easy to assemble Belle Bookmark!
The Belle Bookmark can be easily personalized via HP Photo Creations and printed as a perfect Belle party favor, or little readers can add some stickers, some text, or their own special touches.
- Belle Bookmark printable
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Construction paper
- Small stickers
- Clear contact paper
- Hole punch
- Download and launch HP Photo Creations
- Open the link to the Belle Bookmark Add text to the white box or leave blank so kids can personalize!
- Print the Belle Bookmark printable on regular printer paper making sure to print it 4” x 6” size. This will fit nicely on the bookmark.
- Fold construction paper in half and in half again so that you have four blank bookmarks, each measuring 2 ¾” x 8 ½”
- Cut the Belle Bookmark so it fits on the blank bookmark and secure with glue or double-sided tape.
- Allow children to decorate with stickers.
- Cover the bookmark with clear contact paper so it can withstand lots of reading!
- Punch a hole at the top of the bookmark, add string, and you’re finished!
Share with children and enjoy!