Beach Photo Memory Jar Craft 1,027 views
Share this Post
My family loves going on vacation together. Our last vacation was my daughter’s first time visiting the ocean. We had an amazing time, and took a ton of photos. Instead of framing our photos, we decided to put together a Beach Photo Memory Jar to display our memories of the beach in a creative way!
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- HP Sprocket App
- Clear Glass Jar
- Sand and Seashells
- Download the HP Sprocket App to your mobile device. Load the HP Sprocket Photo Printer with HP Zink Photo Paper. In the app, select the photo you’d like to print. Make any photo edits, add stickers or borders, and save. Send the image via Bluetooth to the Sprocket to print.
- Use a fingernail at one corner of the photo to separate the backing from the HP Zink Photo Paper. Carefully peel it off, but try not to touch the back of the photo.
- Carefully place the photo inside the jar. Once the photo is where you’d like it, press it down well, especially around the edges.
- Pour some of the sand into the bottom of the jar. Then, arrange your collected seashells.
- Close the jar and display it on a shelf to relive the memories of your beach vacation!
Have fun making your own Beach Photo Memory Jar!