Art Journal Photo Page 995 views
Share this Post
- Sprocket and Zink paper
- Favorite Travel Photos (on your phone)
- Small notebook
- Black permanent ink pen
- Watercolor paints, colored pencils and other favorite art supplies
- Add color to your notebook pages. I like to use watercolor paints, so I paint the pages and allow them to dry.
- Add favorite Sprocket printed photos using the adhesive backing to attach photos to the paper.
- Draw, doodle and design the art page however you’d like. I’m a doodler, so I like to add doodle art to my pages. If you prefer to paint or add stickers or whatever art you like to create, do it!
Get creative and add your own personal touch to every page. You can write a story or add decorative lettering. If you don’t like to use your own handwriting, you can type up words and then glue them to your pages to make fun mixed-media art pages. Have fun with your art pages, share memories about the places you’ve been. Use this book as a journal that shows off your own unique artistic style!
You can also decorate the cover of this art journal. Check out my tutorial for designing a travel journal cover here.