A Freshly Picked Teacher Gift 1,366 views
Share this Post
Surprise your child’s favorite teacher with a gift made with lots of love and care.
My kids absolutely love to pick fresh fruit, this spring we’ve picked strawberries and blueberries at local u-pick farms.
While at the blueberry farm I suggested to the kids that they pick a punnet of blueberries for their teacher as well, and then when we got home I whipped up a printable card and popped it into each of the punnets so that they could give their teach the gift the next day.
- Free Teacher Printable Card (Download)
- Glue Stick
- Popsicle Sticks
- Punnet (or similar)
- Fresh picked berries
- I was lucky enough to have all three of my kids at the blueberry farm with me, it’s not often I can convince my eldest son to come with us, but he happily picked blueberries too, and those ones we kept for our family to enjoy.
- If you aren’t sure where to buy cute punnets, head to your local craft store; I found both ceramic and paper ones in a variety of colors and for only a couple of dollars.
- Now print out my free printable card, available right here: Download.
- Glue a popsicle stick to the back of the card.
- And then pop a square of parchment or wax paper (whatever you have on hand) inside your punnet before popping the blueberries in.
- Once your glue has dried insert the card into the back of the punnet and you are ready to give your gift to your favorite teacher.