3D Photo Cupcake Toppers 1,650 views
Share this Post
Project Time:15 minutesThese quick and easy 3D photo cupcake toppers are great for birthdays, anniversaries, showers, or other special occasions. Simply search through your social media feeds to find the perfect ones! Here is how to make them.
- 4 Photos Per Topper
- HP Brochure Paper
- 2” Circle Punch
- Glue Stick
- Scissors or Paper Cutter
- Search through your social media feed to find pictures you would like to use for this project. You can pick four or more, all the toppers do not have to be different. Crop each picture into a square and put them on a Word document. Each square should be one half inch larger than the circle punch size. For example, I made these photos 2.5” X 2.5” and used a 2” circle punch. Print out your photos on HP brochure paper.
- Cut each row into strips. A paper cutter makes this step quick and easy but you can also use scissors. Punch out each picture with the circle punch. Open the window in the back as you punch to ensure that your photo is centered.
- Fold each photo circle in half vertically.
- Glue four circles together as shown so that they are all facing out.
- Insert a toothpick into the cupcake and then slide the topper over the top inserting the toothpick into the center.
- Consider using other punch shapes like hearts. If you do not have a craft punch, cut the photos in squares instead. Print photos of the graduate for a graduation party, the bride for a wedding shower, or the couple at an anniversary party!