Woodland Animal Treat Bags 1,156 views
Share this Post
These woodland animal treat bags are perfect for holidays, parties, or perhaps just to wrap a special gift. Fall is here and for me that means all things woodland. I just had to turn some of my favorite animals into these adorable treat bags. Print them below, fold them up, and use them to give out candy on Halloween or add in those baby shower favors. However you use them, they are sure to be the life of the party.
- HP DeskJet 3755 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- HP Heavyweight Project Paper
- HP Instant Ink – save up to 50% on ink
- Clear tape
- Hole punch (optional)
- Twine (optional)
- Raccoon, Fox and Owl bag printables (Download)
- Start by downloading the printable files (Download) and printing them on your HP DeskJet 3755 printer. Be sure to use HP Heavyweight Project Paper so your bag will be sturdy once completed.
- Cut around outside of treat bag with scissors.
- Crease along all fold lines.
- Add a piece of tape to pointed end of bag as shown below.
- Fold bag tucking pointed end inside and pressing down tape well with your fingers.
- Fold two large flaps of bottom in as shown below.
- Then fold in two shorter flaps and tuck everything together as shown.
- Use a short piece of clear tape to secure bottom.
- Fill your woodland treat bags with some candy or a small gift.
- You can definitely stop here and give right to your recipient. However, if you would like to close the bag, gather the top and punch a hole.
- Add a little twine and tie closed.
- Continue until you have one of all three styles.
Which of these woodland animal treat bags is your favorite? Which will you be giving a gift in this fall? I think my favorite is the fox but that raccoon comes in a close second. I am off to print multiple copies so I can give these as treats at the school party. Wish me luck!
Want to see just how to make one of these adorable treat bags? Just watch the video below!