Woodland Animal Treat Bags 3,242 views
Share this Post
- HP DeskJet 3755 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- HP Heavyweight Project Paper
- HP Instant Ink – save up to 50% on ink
- Clear tape
- Hole punch (optional)
- Twine (optional)
- Raccoon, Fox and Owl bag printables (Download)
- Start by downloading the printable files (Download) and printing them on your HP DeskJet 3755 printer. Be sure to use HP Heavyweight Project Paper so your bag will be sturdy once completed.
- Cut around outside of treat bag with scissors.
- Crease along all fold lines.
- Add a piece of tape to pointed end of bag as shown below.
- Fold bag tucking pointed end inside and pressing down tape well with your fingers.
- Fold two large flaps of bottom in as shown below.
- Then fold in two shorter flaps and tuck everything together as shown.
- Use a short piece of clear tape to secure bottom.
- Fill your woodland treat bags with some candy or a small gift.
- You can definitely stop here and give right to your recipient. However, if you would like to close the bag, gather the top and punch a hole.
- Add a little twine and tie closed.
- Continue until you have one of all three styles.
Which of these woodland animal treat bags is your favorite? Which will you be giving a gift in this fall? I think my favorite is the fox but that raccoon comes in a close second. I am off to print multiple copies so I can give these as treats at the school party. Wish me luck!
Want to see just how to make one of these adorable treat bags? Just watch the video below!