Tropical Smoothies Perfect for Summer Entertaining 3,311 views
Share this Post
- Printable file (Download)
- HP Printer and ink
- Plain white paper
- Green tape
- Jar – with a canning lid that takes a straw, preferably in yellow or green
Smoothie Ingredients: (makes 4 smoothies)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 4oz vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 banana
- Start by printing the leaf printable (Download) onto white paper.
- Cut out each leaf, you will need all 4 for each drink – 2 are mirror images. Glue the mirror images together, and then tape them to the straw directly above where the straw would reach the top of the jar.
- Set your straws aside and make the smoothie. Combine all of the ingredients in the blender and then pour into the jars. Pop a straw in, and enjoy!
Please watch the video below for the full instructions.
Pin this project for later: