Tropical Smoothies Perfect for Summer Entertaining 2,885 views
Share this Post
Summer has to be my favorite time of year. Something about the kids being home from school for two months, long summer nights, beach days, and having fun. I mean you know, when I’m not working, and not hiding out indoors because it’s 107 degrees outside. These tropical smoothies sure do help beat the heat though.
- Printable file (Download)
- HP Printer and ink
- Plain white paper
- Green tape
- Jar – with a canning lid that takes a straw, preferably in yellow or green
Smoothie Ingredients: (makes 4 smoothies)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 4oz vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 banana
- Start by printing the leaf printable (Download) onto white paper.
- Cut out each leaf, you will need all 4 for each drink – 2 are mirror images. Glue the mirror images together, and then tape them to the straw directly above where the straw would reach the top of the jar.
- Set your straws aside and make the smoothie. Combine all of the ingredients in the blender and then pour into the jars. Pop a straw in, and enjoy!
Please watch the video below for the full instructions.
Pin this project for later: