Tropical Decoupaged Plates 816 views
Share this Post
Specialty plates make for beautiful table settings, but it can be expensive to buy multiple sets of dinner plates. Use your HP printer and inexpensive glass plates to customize your own dinnerware to suit your decor perfectly!
- HP DeskJet 3755 Printer
- Clear glass plates
- Rubbing alcohol
- Dishwasher-safe decoupage
- Palm fronds printable (Download)
- Print off the palm fronds printable (Download)) (or any other image of your choosing) using your HP DeskJet 3755 Printer.
- Thoroughly clean the glass plate with rubbing alcohol to remove dust and grime.
- Trace the underside of the plate onto the back of the printed paper.
- Cut along your traced lines.
- Add an even layer of decoupage medium onto the underside of the glass plate.
- Carefully place the paper onto the underside of the plate.
- Seal in place with more decoupage medium.
- Allow to cure according to package directions before using.