Teacher Appreciation Gift – Framed Quotes 778 views
Share this Post
Not sure what to get your child’s teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week or for an end-of-the-year gift?
Most teachers don’t expect anything from students (all they really want is for our kids to sit still and be well-behaved in class, friends!), but we all know it’s nice to extend some token of thanks to our children’s teachers.
Goodness knows they work their tails off each and every day, doing what they can to touch the future!
The problem is that for many families, gift-giving can get really expensive. One child with one teacher is manageable, but what about when you have 2, 3, or 4 children? And what if each of those children has two classroom teachers? Wow. It can really add up!
So how about investing two simple 5 x 7” frames and giving the teachers in your life a set of sweet, inspirational framed teacher quotes? I’ll let you in on a secret: they’ll love it.
- HP Photo Cards
- HP Photo Creations
- Teacher Appreciation Gift printables
- Two 5 x 7 frames
- Download and launch HP Photo Creations
- Open the Teacher Appreciation Quote templates. Here are the links to the creations:
- Grab two blank HP Photo Cards and frames.
- Print out the quotes.
- Put the quotes in the frames and finished!
- Give to your favorite teacher to show your appreciation!