Snowflake Slime Stocking Stuffer 866 views
Share this Post
Chances are your kids are going to be home for a while over Christmas break, so it’s wise to have a few fun activities on hand to keep them occupied. Put some fun Snowflake Slime in their Christmas stockings, and they will have fun playing with it for hours!
- Clear glue
- Liquid starch
- Measuring cup
- Snowflake rhinestones (optional)
- Clear, two-piece plastic ornament
- Snowflake slime tag printable (Download)
- Mix together ½ cup water and ½ cup of clear glue. You can use white glue, but your slime will be opaque instead of translucent.
- Stir in some coarse glitter and rhinestones.
- Add in ½ cup liquid starch and stir until it forms the slime.
- Scoop the slime into a two-part, clear ornament. Place the ornament back together. You may want to secure the ornament closed with clear tape.
- Print off the Snowflake Slime Printable Tags (Download) using your HP printer.
- Cut out the tags and attach to the ornament with twine.