Rapunzel Birthday Party 4,275 views
Share this Post
This project was developed in support of HP’s sponsored projects with Disney Family.
Creating a fun Disney Princess party for your little one can include some easy DIY crafts. Tangled is one of my daughter’s favorites, so we decided to throw a Rapunzel birthday party, complete with Rapunzel’s Braid and a fun Happy Birthday banner printable.
- Avery® Textured White Scallop Round Tags 80503
- Thick Yellow Thread
- Small Rubber Bands
- Download my Happy Birthday Rapunzel file here and save it to your computer.
- Go to Avery.com/OpenMyPrintly to open the files, design and print.
- Or you can download the Rapunzel image (Download) to your computer and insert it onto any Avery product at Avery.com/MyPrintly
- Next we’re going to make the braid.
- Cut a piece of thread approximately 26 inches long.
- Cut a second piece of thread approximately 12 inches long.
- Fold the 26 inch piece of thread in half creating a loop.
- Using one of the small rubber bands, tie together the looped side of thread one and the second piece of thread.
- With a piece of tape, tape down the looped end of the thread and braid the three pieces of thread.
- Once at the bottom of the braid, secure with another small rubber band.
- Thread looped end through the back side of the top label hole and wrap around the milk jug.
- Pull end through the loop and pull securing the label and braid in place
- VIOLA, Rapunzel’s Braid!
You can also find the printable HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner here (Invalid download ID.).
HAPPY PARTY PLANNING!