Printed Paper Pinwheels 371 views
Share this Post
There is something so happy about pinwheels! Did you know they are incredibly simple to make? You can even personalize them with any image or pattern you like by printing the paper with your HP printer.
- HP DeskJet 3755 Printer
- Printer paper
- Images, photos or patterns to print or Tasty Treats Printable (Download)
- Craft sticks
- Straight pins
- Pony beads
- Begin by printing your images out on HP printer paper. You can use my Tasty Treats patterns (Download) if you would like, but photos or other images would work as well.
- Cut the paper into squares.
- Fold the squares of paper diagonally twice to create an X.
- Starting at each corner, carefully cut along the diagonal lines but DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY TO THE CENTER.
- Bend every other corner to the center of the X, but do not crease the bend.
- Stick a straight pin through the center of the X from front to back, making sure to pierce through all the corners that you bent in.
- Add two pony beads to the straight pin, behind the pinwheel.
- Carefully poke the straight pin into the top of a craft stick.
- Enjoy your new pinwheel!