Printable Vintage Seed Packets 6,197 views
Share this Post
Being that it is springtime and the perfect time for planting, and with Mother’s Day just around the corner I thought it would be fun to create printable seed packets. I filled mine with wildflower seeds which would be perfect for a Mother’s Day party, spring wedding favors, or to give to neighbors, pop into get well baskets, or welcome to the neighborhood bags … any occasion really.
- Printable Seed Packets (Download)
- White Cardstock
- Glue stick
- Download the Printable Seed Packets that I created using PicMonkey (Download) and print on cardstock.
- Using scissors cut out each printable.
- Fold according to the video instructions down below, and then glue the side and bottom into place
- Fill with sides and glue the top down to prevent the seeds from falling out.
Pin this project for later: