Pretty Printable Coloring Pages 1,626 views
Share this Post
Coloring pages are all the rage right now. There are so many different styles and themes of line art that you can print for your own coloring fun. It’s a relaxing activity that you can do with friends or on your own. Gather a group together and a pile of colored pencils and you have a great girls night activity!
I LOVE to color with watercolor pencils, so today I’m going to share a few tips with you. A watercolor pencil is similar to a standard colored pencil but when you paint over the color with a wet paint brush the colors blend. The colors look like they’ve been painted with watercolors. You can also use water based blending pens with your watercolor pencils.
- Coloring pages (Download)
- White cardstock – you can use paper, but a nice cardstock makes for better coloring
- Favorite coloring tools – today we’re using watercolor pencils, water and a tiny paintbrush
- Download and Print out the free coloring pages (Download).
- Color with the watercolor pencils.
- Paint water on the colored areas to blend your colors.
You can also color your coloring sheets with markers, watercolor paints or whatever your favorite coloring supplies are. The best part about coloring your own art is you can make a new version with new colors on a different day! Share with your friends or even gift your art as a gift to someone special. I hope you enjoy them! You can download more free printable coloring pages on my blog!