Photo Mason Jar Craft 1,516 views
Share this Post
A photo mason jar makes a great gift for Mother’s Day! This same idea can be used for graduation centerpieces and so much more. Add your photos to a mason jar for fun décor and gifts that everyone will love.
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Mason Jar (one with plain sides works best)
- White spray paint
- Start by spray painting your mason jar white. TIPS: Make sure the jar is really clean before painting. Try using rubbing alcohol for cleaning. Also, it is easiest to turn the jar upside down on cardboard for painting. Allow to dry completely before continuing.
- Print out the photos you would like for your jar. I used seven vertical images for my jar. You can print them in black and white by changing the color right in the HP Sprocket app. Color photos can be used if desired.
- Then just peel the back from each photo and add it to the mason jar. Each should be overlapped slightly to create a continuous band around the mason jar. Repeat until you have wrapped the jar in images. Use care to get the pictures straight and line them up perfectly.
Your photo mason jar is complete and ready to give to mom or display around your home. All that is left is to add in some flowers.
Do you have some pictures that are just perfect for this project? Print them with your HP Sprocket and make this jar in minutes.
I will be using these as centerpieces at a graduation party with my daughter’s senior pictures displayed. How will you use this idea?
Want to see just how to make this project? Follow along with the video below!