Personalized Photo Phone Charger 506 views
Share this Post
Whether you are taking vacation photos, walking around playing Pokémon Go, or listening to your favorite podcast, there is nothing worse than having your phone battery die unexpectedly. Portable phone chargers are lifesavers when your battery gets low, but they can be awfully boring looking. Now you can use HP Social Media Snapshots paper to personalize your phone charger with your own photos! It’s quick and easy to do.
- HP Printer
- HP Social Media Snapshots Paper
- Craft Knife (optional)
- Start by loading your HP printer with Social Media Snapshots paper. This unique paper has a sticky backing that allows you to adhere the photo to another surface, and later remove it, without damaging the surface.
- Choose a photo from your camera roll and print it on your HP printer.
- Measure the dimensions of your phone charger. You will need to know the length, and the measurement around the four sides of the charger.
- Mark those measurements on the back of your photo.
- Cut the photo along your marks.
- Remove the clear backing of the photo.
- Align the bottom of your charger with the bottom of the sticky side of the photo.
- Carefully roll the photo around the charger, smoothing out any bubbles.
- Use a craft knife to trim around the power light, if needed.
- Enjoy your personalized charger. When you want to swap out the photos, just peel the photo off and replace with another!