Personalized Dry Erase Calendar 700 views
Share this Post
Instead of spending your money on a generic calendar for the new year, print out a completely personalized calendar at home! You can then turn those calendar pages into a quick and functional dry erase calendar with any 8×10 photo frame.
- HP Photo Creations software
- Floral photos (Download)
- HP printer
- Copy paper
- Paper trimmer or scissors
- 8×10 frame
- Dry erase marker
- Use the HP Photo Creations software to create a calendar that is completely personalized for your family. You can use family photos as the calendar background, or download these floral photos (Download).
- Print out your calendar using your HP printer.
- Cut the calendar pages to fit inside your 8×10 frame.
- Place the pages in the frame so that the current month is visible through the glass.
- You can add more information to your calendar with a dry erase marker. The marker will wipe right off when it is time to change to a new month.