Personalized 2018 Sprocket Calendar Craft 14,610 views
Share this Post
I’m back to share another great calendar this year.
It’s so easy, print out the free calendar printable, and grab your Sprocket. The hardest part of this project is deciding which photos you will use to personalize your calendar. Let’s get started.
- Calendar Printable (Download)
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- 8″ x 10″ Wooden Panel
- Chalk Paint
- Foam Brush
- Metal Clip
- Painter’s Tape
- Screw Driver
- Use painter’s tape to mark off areas of wooden panel you’d like to paint.
- Paint the wooden panel.
- While paint is drying, print out your calendar (Download) pages and trim.
- Add metal clip.
- Print 12 photos using your HP Sprocket Photo Printer.
- Remove the adhesive backing from photos and place onto calendar pages.
- Add calendar pages to your clip board display.
I hope you have a great time creating your gallery wall.