Painted Sweets Keychains 493 views
Share this Post
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so now is a great time to work on a craft project that is as sweet as this one is! These sweets shaped tags are a perfect addition to a printed Valentine’s Day card. As a mom, I know I would appreciate my kids getting more handmade gifts and less candy this holiday!
- Wood tags
- Craft paints
- Mod Podge
- Jump rings
- HP Printer
- Hole punch
- Twine or ribbon
- Begin by painting the wooden tags with craft paint so that the tags resemble tasty desserts.
- If you would like to add glitter to any areas of the tags, cover that area with a thin coat of Mod Podge before sprinkling on the glitter. Tap any excess glitter.
- Allow the paint and Mod Podge to dry.
- Twist the jump ring open and thread it through the hole in the wood tag. Twist the jump ring closed again.
- Add the clasp to the jump ring.
- Print a Valentine printable using your HP printer. (Download)
- Punch a hole in one corner of the Valentine card with a hole punch.
- Tie a key chain onto the card with ribbon or twine.