Mother’s Day Homemade Lavender Sugar Scrub & Card 7,642 views
Share this Post
Mother’s Day is coming up and this lavender sugar scrub recipe would be the perfect homemade gift for mom! With only 5 ingredients, many of which you might already have in your pantry, this recipe is easy and smells divine. Use the HP Cards App to print a card for mom right from your phone. You can create a personalized card that only takes 2 seconds to create. Grab an HP Card and Invitation Kit to print on, it comes with rounded corner photo paper and envelopes. Mom will love her sugar scrub paired with a personalized photo card! You can also gift this sugar scrub to teachers, friends, coworkers or neighbors and the HP Cards App has cards for just about any occasion. Simple and thoughtful.
- HP Printer
- HP Card and Invitation Kit
- HP Cards App
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 tablespoons lavender buds
- 3 drops purple food coloring
- Mason jar (pint size)
- Mix 1 ½ cup of white sugar with ½ cup of melted coconut oil.
- Add 3 drops of purple food coloring and mix.
- Mix in 2 tablespoons of lavender buds, which can be found at most grocery stores.
- Mix in 10 drops of lavender essential oil until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Add sugar scrub to a pint size mason jar.
- Use the HP Card and Invitation Kit and HP Printer to print out a Mother’s Day card. Print directly from your phone using the HP Cards App.
- Gift the sugar scrub and card to a special mother!