I AM THANKFUL Bunting 734 views
Share this Post
As we rush through all the preparation and celebrations during the holidays, I often stop to really think about all the blessings I enjoy. I created this simple craft project as a way to decorate our home with reminders of those blessings. You can create your own version of this bunting using the free printable I have created.
- I AM THANKFUL printable (Download)
- 4×6 photo paper
- HP printer
- Hole punch
- A thankful heart!
- Load your HP printer with 4×6 photo paper. Print out as many of the blank thankfulness printables as you would like. (Download)
- On each bunting piece, have your family write down something for which they are thankful this year.
- Shape the bunting with scissors.
- Using a hole punch, add a hole to the top two corners of each bunting piece.
- String the bunting pieces onto a length of twine.
- Hang your bunting and enjoy the daily reminder of all your blessings.