Heart Photo Box 580 views
Share this Post
The best valentine present isn’t something from the store, it’s something sentimental and homemade. Personalize a raw wood photo box to make it a perfect gift for Valentine’s Day. Either give the box as the gift itself or fill it with a special Valentine treasure!
- Wooden Heart Photo Box
- Liquid Watercolors
- Craft Sponge or Foam Brush
- Craft Glue
- Heart Shaped Glitter
- HP Printer
- HP Photo Paper
- Remove the insert from the photo frame.
- Pour liquid watercolors into a small bowl. Use sponge or foam brush to apply watercolor all over the wooden box. Allow the paint to dry.
- Cover the heart frame with craft glue, then sprinkle with heart glitter.
- While the glue is drying, print out a favorite photo using your HP printer and photo paper.
- Trace the frame shape onto the photo and carefully cut it out.
- Reassemble the frame and enjoy your beautiful photo box!