Glow in the Dark Party Invitations 2,398 views
Share this Post
Creating a glow in the dark party is a memorable way to throw a birthday party for your older kids. Get your guests excited for the party ahead of time by creating glow party invitations that really glow in the dark! The process is quick and easy when you use our template and the HP Invitations Kit.
- HP Card & Invitation Kit
- HP Printer
- HP Photo Creations
- Glow Party invitation template (Download)
- Glow in the dark puffy paints
- Begin by downloading the free Glow Party invitation template (Download).
- Open HP Photo Creations and choose to make your own flat card.
- Change the size to 5×7 and the layout to portrait.
- Add the invitation template to the card and stretch it to fill the whole card.
- Add your party information to the card.
- Load your HP printer with HP Card & Invitation Kit 5×7 paper.
- Print out all the invitations you will need.
- Use the glow in the dark puffy paint to trace the words “GLOW PARTY.”
- Allow the paint to fully dry before inserting them into the accompanying envelopes.