Glittering Photo Ornaments 922 views
Share this Post
This year we took our kids to Disney for the very first time. We have dozens of wonderful pictures of them enjoying the Happiest Place on Earth, and I wanted to turn some of those images into pretty Christmas ornaments. I used my HP printer and some glittery paper to do just that!
- Glitter Prints paper
- HP printer
- Photo collage software
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Glue dots
- Glitter cardstock
- Begin by choosing a few photographs that represent your year.
- Use photo collage software or a collage app to create a photo collage of the photos.
- Use your HP printer to print the collage onto glitter paper.
- Cut the individual photos apart.
- Add a glue dot to the top center of the back of each photo.
- Cut your ribbon into 5 inch lengths.
- Make each ribbon length into a loop and attach to the glue dot on the back of each photo.
- Add glue dots to the back corners of each photo. Stick the photos onto the glitter cardstock.
- Cut around each photo, being careful not to cut through the hanging ribbon.
- Hang on your tree and enjoy the sparkle!