Glam Mom’s Night Out Cocktail Party 1,950 views
Share this Post
A glam party doesn’t have to be expensive or over-the-top, keep it simple and stay on budget with these simple tips.
- Free HP Photo Creations Software
- HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer
- HP Advanced Photo Paper, Glossy 5 x 7
- HP Photo Paper, glossy 8.5 x 11
- Free Printables | Popcorn Boxes and Glass Markers (Download)
- Party food – popcorn, chocolate, mini cupcakes
- Cocktail – recipe below
- Decorations – Wood letters and paint, flowers, banner
- Glue and scissors
Let’s start with the invitations.
- Download the free version of HP Photo Creations software.
- Click on Cards > Anniversary > Anniversary Party – Gold Set.
- Adjust the copy on the invitation if you like to suit your party and do the same for the RSVP card.
- Print and send.
Next, print the free glass markers and popcorn boxes.
- Download the free printables (Download)
- Cut out the popcorn box template, fold along the edges and assemble using glue.
- Set aside to dry.
- Cut out the glass markers including the center circle and wrap around the bottom of your glasses.
- Feel free to mix and match prints, just choose one, or print the entire set so each guest has their own matching popcorn box and glass marker.
Create a cocktail for the evening, this one is really easy and only requires two ingredients:
- Pink Cotton Candy
- Place cotton candy inside your champagne glass.
- Top with champagne.
You could also rim the glasses with gold sprinkles before pouring if you like.
Keep your food simple. A tasting bar is perfect whether it be savory or sweet. I have a sweet tooth so went in that direction for this one including kettle corn, mini cupcakes and Lindt chocolate.
Decor doesn’t need to be expensive either.
Wood letters are only a couple of dollars each at Walmart, all you need is paint and a brush. I used white, pink, black, gold and a gold glitter.
A simple banner can be re-used for any party. You just need a few staple pieces on it and then change out the colored ribbons to match your party decor. For example I leave the lace and burlap on this one for all events and then add to it depending on the party.
Fresh flowers brighten up any space, but are a must at a glamorous Mom’s Niet Out celebration. Add a pretty paper bow (the kind you would put on packages) to a simple vase to give it a more glam look.
And there you have it, a simple, inexpensive, but glamorous Mom’s Nite Out party that your friends will love.