Glam Mom’s Night Out Cocktail Party 694 views
Share this Post
May 7th is National Mom’s Night Out. Take this time to gather your closest mom friends, put on your sparkliest dresses and host a mom’s night out party complete with tasty treats, a champagne cocktail and of course the movie Mom’s Night Out.
A glam party doesn’t have to be expensive or over-the-top, keep it simple and stay on budget with these simple tips.
- Free HP Photo Creations Software
- HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer
- HP Advanced Photo Paper, Glossy 5 x 7
- HP Photo Paper, glossy 8.5 x 11
- Free Printables | Popcorn Boxes and Glass Markers (Download)
- Party food – popcorn, chocolate, mini cupcakes
- Cocktail – recipe below
- Decorations – Wood letters and paint, flowers, banner
- Glue and scissors
Let’s start with the invitations.
- Download the free version of HP Photo Creations software.
- Click on Cards > Anniversary > Anniversary Party – Gold Set.
- Adjust the copy on the invitation if you like to suit your party and do the same for the RSVP card.
- Print and send.
Next, print the free glass markers and popcorn boxes.
- Download the free printables (Download)
- Cut out the popcorn box template, fold along the edges and assemble using glue.
- Set aside to dry.
- Cut out the glass markers including the center circle and wrap around the bottom of your glasses.
- Feel free to mix and match prints, just choose one, or print the entire set so each guest has their own matching popcorn box and glass marker.
Create a cocktail for the evening, this one is really easy and only requires two ingredients:
- Pink Cotton Candy
- Place cotton candy inside your champagne glass.
- Top with champagne.
You could also rim the glasses with gold sprinkles before pouring if you like.
Keep your food simple. A tasting bar is perfect whether it be savory or sweet. I have a sweet tooth so went in that direction for this one including kettle corn, mini cupcakes and Lindt chocolate.
Decor doesn’t need to be expensive either.
Wood letters are only a couple of dollars each at Walmart, all you need is paint and a brush. I used white, pink, black, gold and a gold glitter.
A simple banner can be re-used for any party. You just need a few staple pieces on it and then change out the colored ribbons to match your party decor. For example I leave the lace and burlap on this one for all events and then add to it depending on the party.
Fresh flowers brighten up any space, but are a must at a glamorous Mom’s Niet Out celebration. Add a pretty paper bow (the kind you would put on packages) to a simple vase to give it a more glam look.
And there you have it, a simple, inexpensive, but glamorous Mom’s Nite Out party that your friends will love.