Dream Catcher Photo Display 754 views
Share this Post
Home decor is all about surrounding yourself with things that bring you happiness. I couldn’t think of a happier piece of decor than this dreamcatcher, which also acts as a photo display. This modern and minimalist piece is easy to create, all you need is a metal hoop and some yarn. Both can be found at any craft store. Fill your dreamcatcher with photos from your travels and adventures.
- Metal Hoop
- Chunky Yarn
- Miniature Clothespins
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- Cut around 50 pieces of yarn to your desired length. Fold a yarn piece in half and attach it to the bottom of the metal hoop using the technique shown in the video. You can also simply tie the yarn to the hoop using a knot.
- Continue attaching the yarn to the bottom of the metal hoop until it is over a quarter full. You can trim the bottom of the yarn pieces to be all one length or leave them different lengths.
- Print out photos using your HP Sprocket Photo Printer.
- Attach the photos to the yarn with miniature clothespins.
- Tie a piece of yarn to the top of the dreamcatcher and hang. Switch out photos when you desire.