DIY Thanksgiving Paper Chain Garland 2,215 views
Share this Post
Have your family document what they are thankful for year-round with this pretty paper chain you can keep up all year long. This is a great project to do together as a family this Thanksgiving.
- HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- Download the free printable (Download)
- Scrapbook paper
- Stapler, scissors, and pen
- I love the pretty 8×8 scrapbook paper you find in craft stores but they are too large to run through a standard printer, so your first step is to trim them to size. Use a regular sheet of printer paper as a guide.
- Load the trimmed scrapbook paper into your printer and print the free download (Download).
- Cut out each of your paper links and have everyone in the family write a message on them. Tip: use a different paper pattern or color for each family member.
- Join the ends of the first paper loop together and staple them in place. Create a chain by looping each strip of paper through the previous link.
You can view the full tutorial by watching the video down below.
Pin this post for later: