DIY Snowman Sugar Scrub 761 views
Share this Post
I love giving homemade gifts for the holidays! Sugar scrub makes a great, one-size-fits-all gift for everyone on your list. Add a delicious peppermint scent to the scrub with essential oil to create a totally pampering sugar scrub.
- HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
- HP Inkjet Matte Brochure Paper
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- Snowman tag printable (Download)
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ tsp peppermint essential oil
- Mason jar
- Red felt
- 3 black buttons
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue
- Hole punch
- Start by mixing the peppermint essential oil with the melted coconut oil.
- Mix sugar and oil mixture together until full combine.
- Scoop mixture into the Mason jar and close tightly.
- Cut the red felt into a long strip and glue it onto the Mason jar like a scarf.
- Glue three black buttons down the front of the Mason jar.
- Print out the snowman tags (Download), cut them out, and punch a hole at the top.
- Add the tag to the jar with string.
- Give to your loved ones this holiday season!