DIY Printed Paper Beads 1,057 views
Share this Post
Your personal photos are as valuable as precious stones, so why not turn them into jewelry! Paper beads are fun and easy to make, and they are a perfect project to make while chatting with friends. Invite your friends over, print out your photos, and turn them into pretty beaded jewelry.
- HP Printer
- Digital photos
- Glue stick
- Nail polish
- Bracelet form or jewelry cording
- Begin by sending your photos to your HP printer to print on standard printer paper. Colorful photos work best.
- Trim off any white edges, then cut the paper into long, thin triangles.
- Lay one triangle image down on your work surface. Run a glue stick over the top (unprinted) side of the paper.
- Beginning at the wider end of the paper triangle, tightly roll the paper around the toothpick.
- When you have reached the end of the triangle, coat the paper bead with clear nail polish.
- Slide the bead off of the toothpick and onto a plate. Allow the nail polish to fully dry before handling.
- Add the beads to bracelets, necklaces, and more!