DIY Pineapple Shirt 1,363 views
Share this Post
Summer is quickly approaching and nothing says summer more than a tropical fruit shirt! Pineapples are all the rage right now, so I crafted up a quick and easy pineapple shirt for my toddler. My motto is “the more glitter, the better”, so I used a piece of glitter gold vinyl for this project and I love how it turned out! You don’t need a cutting machine for this project, just your HP printer and a few other necessary supplies. Happy crafting!
- Pineapple printable (Download)
- Black permanent marker
- Gold iron on vinyl for fabric
- Print out the pineapple printable (Download) onto cardstock, using your HP printer.
- Cut out the pineapple and trace onto the gold iron on vinyl, using a black permanent marker. Cut around the tracing.
- Place the gold vinyl pineapple on the shirt and follow the vinyl instructions to iron it onto the shirt. I recommend ironing on top of a thin piece of cloth.
- Allow the shirt to cool and then wear it!